- 72nd Running of the Iroquois Steeplechase sponsored by Bank of America and benefiting the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.
- May 11, 2013
- Gates Open at 8:00 a.m.
- First race at 1:00 p.m.
- Last race ends at approx. 4:30 p.m. with the featured race, the Iroquois.
- Percy Warner Park in Nashville, Tennessee
- General Admission: $15 at the gate or purchase online. Children age 12 and under are admitted free.
- Tailgating and RVs: Several tailgating options are available. Prices range from $550 to $600 for each vehicle and includes up to eight guests per space and up to ten guests per RV space. Spaces sell out quickly.
- Boxes: Box seating is currently sold out. To be added to the waiting list, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, Click here.
We are still signing up jockey's for the 2nd Annual Stick Horse Race, click here for more information.
For more than 70 years, the Iroquois Steeplechase has captivated thousands of spectators from near and far with its traditions, pageantry, and the energy of the sport. Those who have made this day at the races an annual family outing or an opportunity to entertain business associates know that no other event in Middle Tennessee can match the appeal of the Iroquois.
But there is much more to the event than the races themselves. At the heart of the Iroquois Steeplechase is a cause that brings together the celebration of the past with a renewed hope for the future: the children of Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.