Anna Marie's Mix Morning Update 3/5/2015
WINTER PRANK GONE BAD... LOL WINTER WEATHER Here's what's going on because of the snow and ice that fell overnight a...
Shania Twain to Launch First Tour in 11 Years; Says It'll Be Her Last
After spending the last couple of years doing a residency in Las Vegas, Shania Twain is taking her act on the road. The Grammy-...
Alabama judges stop issuing marriage licenses to gay couples after ruling
By Jonathan Kaminsky (Reuters) - Local judges across Alabama on Wednesday stopped issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples in compli...
Slash sugar intake to fight obesity, tooth decay: WHO
By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) - Adults and children from the Americas to Western Europe and the Middle East must roughly halve th...
Train Among Artists Headlining Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day Event in D.C.
A diverse group of artists that includes Train will headline Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day, a free event that'll be held on the Nat...
Rixton Says Debut Album "Let the Road" "Shows Off Everything that We're About"
Rixton 's song "Me and My Broken Heart" was a hit last year, but it's only this week that the British band's debut album, Let the ...
Bobbi Kristina Brown Turned 22 Wednesday
Bobbi Kristina Brown turned 22 Wednesday. The daughter and only child of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston has remained...
"American Idol" Recap: The Top Eight Guys Are Revealed
Wednesday’s edition of American Idol featured the season’s first live show, with host Ryan Seacrest revealing whic...
Shania Twain Says Rock This Country Tour Will Let Her Feel the "Party Vibe" One Last Time
Shania Twain delighted -- and, possibly, saddened -- fans Wednesday with her announcement that she'll be going on tour for the first...
Anna Marie's Mix Morning Update 03/04/2015
WINTER WEATHERThe Nashville Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for areas north of I-40 and a winter weather advisory for a...
- No criminal charges to be filed against NASCAR's Busch
- Vettel hopes Ferrari can be Mercedes' closest rivals
- Dumped F1 driver takes action against Sauber: reports
- Marussia look at young talent to complete lineup
- Tseng revival continues with solid Singapore opening
- Exxon settles New Jersey environmental lawsuit for $225 million
- Senate Democrats step up pressure for vote on attorney general
- Slain Missouri 18-year-old's parents plan wrongful death suit
- Delta plane slides off runway at New York's LaGuardia Airport
- U.S. begins auction for 50,000 bitcoins tied to criminal website
- Exclusive: Scribbled note shows Nemtsov on trail of Russian deaths in Ukraine
- Businesses back gay marriage, top U.S. court sets argument date
- Exclusive: White House mulled, then balked at curbing explosive gas on oil trains
- Pentagon to focus more on hack-proofing weapons
- U.S. warns about American youths seeking Islamic State connection
- BofA's $8.5 billion mortgage bond settlement wins approval
- U.S. airline unions join campaign against Gulf carriers
- Europe firms may draw fire by joining buyback boom
- Draghi ties ECB's Greek funding to bailout compliance
- U.S. factory orders fall for sixth straight month
- Ex-local TV anchor Kathleen Matthews plans House run: Politico
- Boehner, other top House members urge weapons for Ukraine
- Wisconsin Assembly begins final debate on right-to-work bill
- Hillary Clinton's focus on women's pay may resonate broadly: poll
- Review of Hillary Clinton emails to take months: U.S. official
- Suicide by suffocation increasing among U.S. youths: study
- AbbVie CEO says new form of Humira could thwart generics
- Dentists might be able to screen for diabetes
- Lumber Liquidators faces class-action lawsuit in Florida
- Liberia releases last known Ebola patient from care
- Praying mantis looks long before it leaps
- Star Wars-inspired prototype creates holographic display
- Pee-powered 'green' toilet to light up refugee camps
- Crowdfunding psychedelics: LSD brain-imaging study seeks funds
- Dawn of man: Ethiopian jawbone fossil pushes back human origins
- Apple's rivals hope its Watch will boost their own wearable tech
- U.S. trade office says monitoring Alibaba e-commerce site
- Banking cyber thieves may be too slick for their own good
- IKEA and Samsung launch embedded wireless charging range
- France, Luxembourg lose lower VAT rate battle on ebooks
- Ringling Bros. circus to stop elephant acts by 2018
- Rebel-turned-filmmaker asks why Syria went so wrong
- Cate Blanchett on being evil in 'Cinderella'
- Rapper Big Sean beats Kid Rock to top of Billboard 200 chart
- Leonardo DiCaprio partners with Netflix for documentary projects