Well! It’s now official! Clooney’s off the market! He and bride Amal Alamuddin tied the knot just after sunset this past Saturday in Venice Italy! Clooney and his blushing bride swapped vows on a podium in front of a large wall of white candles in the presence of more than 100 of their nearest and dearest, which included Cindy Crawford, Matt Damon, Emily Blunt, Bono and many others. Click HERE or the pic get more deets on this beautiful event!
There are certain things that just taste like childhood. An orange creamsicle reminds you of sweaty summer days, where you chased down the ice cream truck. A perfect bolognese reminds you of mom's home cooking. Or perhaps for you, it's a piece of a certain kind of pie or cake.
Having spent some time in the wedding industry, my wife and I have seen some serious cash get thrown down for the wedding dress. Talking thousands of bucks! Which is why this is very cool to me! A bride in Seattle made her own wedding dress for 30 bucks! It’s an amazing dress that she spent her daily 50 minute commute to work crocheting! This might help out a bride to be. Click the pic and enjoy the rest of the story!
Coutesy of Good Morning America and Nashville's News 2, WKRN
Katy VS. Animal!
You and I know that dogs can be very smart. Well, after seeing this video seeing this video, there is no doubt how smart dogs can be. You’ve got to see this dog escaping from his home. His owner has set up a hidden camera capturing him actually unlatching a window and jumping out. Great combination of smarts and determination! Click the pic and enjoy the sneakiness!
1. "Arnold Schwarzenegger will be governor of California"
2. "I have angry birds on my phone."
3. "I store my contacts in the cloud."
4. "Aw man, I accidentally liked her photo."
5. "All those people from high school you never thought you would see again? Well, you still won't talk to them but you will see pictures of their kids every day."
6. "My Internet is down so I can't watch TV."
7. "I hope the new Star Wars movies won't be as bad as the last ones."
I must say he doesn’t look too bad as Captain Hook! You remember we talked about NBC doing Peter Pan Live? Well, Christopher Walken is Hook and the 3 hour special is set for Thursday September 4th, starring Allison Williams as Pan!
I can handle THIS!!! How about YOU!!! Click HERE for the whole story!Courtesy of Krispy Kreme, UK
This article by Rachel Martin originally appeared on her blog, Finding Joy.
1. Tucking them into bed at night. Someday they’ll be too big and I won’t get that moment back. Saying good night, pulling up the covers and kissing their heads is a gift.