Cold & Flu Guide
Cold & Flu season is upon us, and it's more important than ever to take charge of your health, know your symptoms and learn how to protect yourself. We've compiled a wealth of cold and flu resources, locally from the TN Dept. of Health and Nashville Metro Health Dept and nationally from the Center for Disease Control, Mayo Clinic and Web MD. We encourage you to get the facts, so you can take better care of yourself, your family or your employees.
Remember to cover your cough, wash your hands, consider getting a flu shot at SHOTS, etc so you can stay healthy this fall and winter!
- AFRAID OF NEEDLES...then THIS SHOT is for YOU!
- ATTENTION SENIORS INFLUENZA AND OTHER VACCINES CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE
- FLU MIST Nasal Spray... AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE FLU SHOT
- HIGH DOSE FLU VACCINE FOR SENIORS
- KIDS...YOU NEED FLU VACCINE, TOO!
- PRESERVATIVE FREE FLU VACCINE
- Protect Your Babies by Getting YOURSELF Vaccinated Against Influenza and Pertussis
- QUADRIVALENT FLU. THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE INFLUENZA VACCINE IS NOW AVAILABLE!
- Your Employees Will LOVE You for This!